This document illustrates how our gateway can be integrated with WooCommerce plugin in simple and easy steps. Please follow the steps in order to integrate the PayTabs plug-in with your Wordpress/WooCommerce website.
- Download the plugin from Github.
- Add the files into the “wp-content/plugins” directory within your word press installation.
- To activate the plugin, log into the admin panel and go to the Plugin section. You will then see the Credit Card Payment Plugin. Click on “Activate” to install the plugin
After you activate the plugin, go to
WooCommerce section >> Settings >> Checkout and select PayTabs
You have to Login to get your
- Check the 'Enable Online Payment' checkbox.
- For Email field: enter the email id of your PayTabs merchant account
- You can find the secret key on your
Merchant’s Dashboard >> Secret Key.
- For Website: Enter the website URL you provided in your PayTabs merchant account.