This document illustrates how our gateway can be integrated with Shopify plugin in simple and easy steps. Please follow the steps in order to integrate the PayTabs plug-in with your website.
- First click the PayTabs plugin link: https://www.shopify.com/login?redirect=authorize_gateway%2F1030318
- Click on Add Payment gateway button to install the payment plugin to your store
- Go to
Settings >> Payments >> Accept Payment Section >> Accept Credit Cards Section >> Select a Credit Card Gateway drop down >> PayTabs LLC
You have to Login to get your
- You can find the secret key on your
Merchant’s Dashboard >> Secret Key.
- Select both Visa and Master Cards as the accepted cards
- Click Activate button
Mapping Shopify Orders to PayTabs Transaction
- Log in to shopify admin panel
- Go to orders
- Open the details of a paid order by PayTabs
- Check the first record in the order Timeline for the checkout#, as highlighted below
- This Checkout# is referred to as Reference Number/Order ID in your PayTabs Dashboard
- You can search using this number in your
PayTabs Dashoard >> Reports >> Transactions >> Order IDto find the matching PayTabs transaction ID.